Financial and Economic Brief - October 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• Is the Rising Price of Oil a Reflection of Higher Demand? – Even with some pundits pushing the “Green New Deal”, consumers are still loving gas powered vehicles.
• The Revolution of Fast Food Restaurants using Robotics and AI is Upon Us! – The dilemma the fast food industry faces is the inability to hire enough for food prep. & clean-up even with a min. wage of $15/hr.
• The Fed May Now be Poised to Raise Interest Rates – We should think twice when trying to guess what the Fed will do with interest rates in 2022 & 2023.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• A $3.5 Trillion Budget Spending Bill - PASSED the House – The House has narrowly passed a huge budget while also cementing in a date to pass a $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill.
• What is the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry? – The worldwide value of the pharmaceutical is approximately $1.2 Trillion.
• 2021 Year-end Tax Strategy – Get a jump on filing your income taxes as early as possible this year since there have been many tax changes resulting from new tax legislation.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• 2021 Q3 – The latest Economic Forecast? – Some economists and other pundits are forecasting a robust Q3 and Q4 for 2021.
• “For the 99.5% Act” strategically introduced by Senator Bernie Sanders – Recent legislation proposed by Senator Bernie Sanders will severely impede the estate planning efforts of many Americans.
• The E-Vehicle Revolution – When the Internet started, many didn't believe it would have unprecedented influence that took place over such a short period of time.
Financial and Economic Brief - July 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• The Decline of Lumber Prices – How Will it Affect Home Prices? – The price of lumber futures has dropped dramatically over the past few months.
• Businesses are Faced with a Labor Shortage – Is it Temporary or Long-Term? – It would have been almost impossible to predict the hiring dilemma that many businesses currently face.
• The Federal Ban on Evictions and Foreclosures is Scheduled to End on July 31, 2021 – Evictions and foreclosures only affect a relatively small percentage of the American population.
Financial and Economic Brief - June 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• The Biden 2022 $6 Trillion Budget – Will it Produce Record Inflation? – The Biden Administration has proposed one of the largest Budget spending bills since the WWII economic era.
• How a Cut in the Gift and Estate Tax Exemption Will Affect You – The current Gift and Estate Tax Exemption is a healthy $11.7 Million per individual and $23.4 Million per couple for 2021.
• Is it Possible that the US Federal Government Will Issue its Own Crypto Currency? – Crypto currencies have an equivalent value of about $2 Trillion.
Financial and Economic Brief - May 1, 2021by © Liberty Publishing, Inc.
• Top Combined Capital Gains Tax Rates Would Average 48% Under Biden’s Tax Plan - If new Capital Gains tax rates go into effect it will mean a huge tax increase not seen since the 1920’s.
• Crypto Currency is Reaching a Mainstream Audience – For those considering investing or buying Crypto Currencies there is a bit of a learning curve involved in making such a decision.
• Mortgage Rates and Home Purchases Continue to Fluctuate - Over the past few weeks demand for new housing and new mortgages has shown a slight decline.