Life insurance is an important component of any financial plan. As a representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors, we are able to serve clients within an open architectural environment and are provided access to a full range of life insurance products designed to help meet all client needs.
Financial and Economic Brief - May 1, 2022
• Is Elon Musk’s Purchase of Twitter More Than Just the “Freedom of Speech” Issue? – The media stir about Musk’s acquisition of Twitter is that free speech is being impeded on Twitter.
• What Will be the Impact of China’s Economic Set-Back During 2022? – China’s economy is being seriously impacted by the Covid Pandemic.
• Rents for Apartments, Condos and Homes Have Been Soaring! – Investors are buying-up home properties as a way to maximize return on investment and to deal with the impact of inflation.
Financial and Economic Brief - March 1, 2022
• Last Date to Make IRA Contributions for 2021 – It’s unusual for the IRS to provide tax deductions beyond December 31st.
• Paco’s Law – This is a New One! – Paco de Leon is a little-known name in the world of financial planning.
• Is the Supply Chain Improving? – In a massive effort in distribution logistics, the port of Los Angeles is slowly getting a grip on unloading the ships that have been backed up.
Financial and Economic Brief - February 1, 2022
• The Fed is Closing in on the First Rate Hike of 2022 – Fed Chairman Jerome Powell announced inflation has not come down on its own thus a rate hike is probably justified in March.
• The Lucid Air is Giving Tesla Electric Vehicles a Run! – The electric vehicle industry is running on all cylinders, or more accurately, on all batteries!
• Tightened Belts Causing Many to Reassess Dental Insurance Coverage – How do those affected by increasing inflation, analyze their budgets to determine if they are maximizing their outlay for insurance.
Financial and Economic Brief - January 1, 2022
• How the Money Supply is Looking as we Turn Over the Calendar – The threat of ongoing inflation may be a result of the US Government and supply chain shortages.
• Shifts in the Paper and Pulp Industry Target 2022 as a Banner Year – The printing industry has been virtually decimated by technology in the form of email & downloadable brochures.
• 5 Steps You Need to Take If Planning to Retire in 2022 – Once you make the decision to retire there are several very important steps that potential retirees should consider.
Financial and Economic Brief - December 1, 2021
• Projected Growth for the US Economy in 2022 – Many economic pundits provide annual projections for the coming year.
• Are the Oil Companies Making Huge Profits While Americans Feel the Pain at the Pump? – Ask friends, family and neighbors about how much it is costing them to fill-up that SUV at the petrol station.
• The New IRA Contribution Rates Are Out for 2022; You’ll Be Happy to Know There Are Many Increases – The IRS has recently released the new IRA contribution rates and limits.