Cleveland Financial Group
108 North Main Street, Rear Building
Mansfield, OH 44902
Financial and Economic Brief - January 1, 2022
• How the Money Supply is Looking as we Turn Over the Calendar – The threat of ongoing inflation may be a result of the US Government and supply chain shortages.
• Shifts in the Paper and Pulp Industry Target 2022 as a Banner Year – The printing industry has been virtually decimated by technology in the form of email & downloadable brochures.
• 5 Steps You Need to Take If Planning to Retire in 2022 – Once you make the decision to retire there are several very important steps that potential retirees should consider.
Financial and Economic Brief - December 1, 2021
• Projected Growth for the US Economy in 2022 – Many economic pundits provide annual projections for the coming year.
• Are the Oil Companies Making Huge Profits While Americans Feel the Pain at the Pump? – Ask friends, family and neighbors about how much it is costing them to fill-up that SUV at the petrol station.
• The New IRA Contribution Rates Are Out for 2022; You’ll Be Happy to Know There Are Many Increases – The IRS has recently released the new IRA contribution rates and limits.
Financial and Economic Brief - November 1, 2021
• Current Status of Electric Vehicles in the US – In spite of the hype that seems to permeate around electric vehicles in the US, the current numbers are less stellar than one might think.
• The Rising Costs of Everything – What We Need and What We Love – Economists are raising an alarming inflation scenario that America has rarely seen before.
• The Economic Outlook for the Chinese Economy – After decades of double digit growth in GDP, the Chinese economy is beginning to show signs of slower growth.
Financial and Economic Brief - October 1, 2021
• Is the Rising Price of Oil a Reflection of Higher Demand? – Even with some pundits pushing the “Green New Deal”, consumers are still loving gas powered vehicles.
• The Revolution of Fast Food Restaurants using Robotics and AI is Upon Us! – The dilemma the fast food industry faces is the inability to hire enough for food prep. & clean-up even with a min. wage of $15/hr.
• The Fed May Now be Poised to Raise Interest Rates – We should think twice when trying to guess what the Fed will do with interest rates in 2022 & 2023.
Financial and Economic Brief - September 1, 2021
• A $3.5 Trillion Budget Spending Bill - PASSED the House – The House has narrowly passed a huge budget while also cementing in a date to pass a $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill.
• What is the Future of the Pharmaceutical Industry? – The worldwide value of the pharmaceutical is approximately $1.2 Trillion.
• 2021 Year-end Tax Strategy – Get a jump on filing your income taxes as early as possible this year since there have been many tax changes resulting from new tax legislation.
Financial and Economic Brief - August 1, 2021
• 2021 Q3 – The latest Economic Forecast? – Some economists and other pundits are forecasting a robust Q3 and Q4 for 2021.
• “For the 99.5% Act” strategically introduced by Senator Bernie Sanders – Recent legislation proposed by Senator Bernie Sanders will severely impede the estate planning efforts of many Americans.
• The E-Vehicle Revolution – When the Internet started, many didn't believe it would have unprecedented influence that took place over such a short period of time.